I'm an introvert and a simple minded girl. Love to share everything and keep it as memory. P/S: NOT A TOXIC PERSON :D

CLICK THIS!!!

navigate

about & cbox Instagram blogskins Follow Entry twitter ask.fm facebook

You are the brightest shine i've been waiting for.

MY PURCHASED ITEMS FROM HERMO!!!
Monday 3 October 2016 09:51:00 | Written by jihanjihyun | 0 comments


Hello and Assalamualaikum semuaa! :D Seriously lama Jihan tak update kat blog walaupon banyak je nak cerita actually. Lately, Jihan takdelah busy sangat Cuma nak pegang laptop, tulis2 bagai Jihan malas sikit hahaha! Okay, so kali ni Jihan nak buat unboxing (serious nii..) makeup items yg Jihan recently beli kat Hermo.com. Seriously, I would say that quite everything in there are cheaper rather than the price at drug store or any place. Because of that, I started to collect makeup items especially the basic one. (I’m still beginner, you know…huhu) There’re still a lot that I have to study about the technique and all things about makeup.

Their packaging was so cutee!! 

Struggling to get a nice lighting..


Jihan start register and follow Hermo since Mei haritu and almost everyday Jihan akan update barang baru or kalau ada sale ke haha Tapi bila hati nak beli,cek duit, semput tngk duit sikit hahahaha so lupakan jelah hasrat nak beli tu. Tapi kali ni Jihan ada lah duit sikit, so Jihan beli yg basic2 je and yang ada sale huhu total semua almost RM150, free postage. Jihan beli dari Hermo ada  3 barang je (tak banyak pon). Well, nanti Jihan tunjuk other makeup items that I bought online too.
So, the first thing that triggered me to buy was when they’d sale Innisfree My Cushion Case Set!!!! Product ni baru lagi tau and tiba2 buat sale daripada RM113.90 dapat RM84.90. Okay, for all yang still doubted ape benda ni, ni adalah BB cushion daripada jenama Innisfree. Actually, benda ni tak baru pun. Yang baru tu actually dia repackage and boleh pilih banyak design case. Seriouslyyyyy, all their cases are soooooo cuteeeee!!! Jihan cannot resist and choose which one did I like cuz all the cases that I want hahhaha.

As always, you need to pick your shades and type of cushion that suit for your skin. There are two types of shades which is #N21 or #N23. If you have bright skin, pick #N21 or if your skin darker a bit, pick #N23. So, for me, I’d choose #N21 and it’s really suit me well yayyy! And another to consider is type of cushion which is “Long wear Cover Cushion” and “Ampoule Moisture Cushion”. For combination or oily skin, natural fitting and perfect coverage, you better pick Long Wear Cover Cushion type whereas for dry skin, light fitting and natural coverage, pick Ampoule Moisture Cushion. I pick Ampoule Moisture Cushion because I really have dry skin and I’m better with natural and light look than heavy makeup. And the next step isssssssssssssss CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE DESIGNNNN!!! There’s a lot of cases in different colour and design. Just pick one that you think is suitable for yourself to style it hahahha pin my word lulzzz

I'm using Ampoule Moisture Cushion
The front of case box.

I choose case number 14 ^^

Isn't too cute to handle??!!

The description at the base of the case.
The case without the cushion.

                      
After all parts combined, this is the look.SO BEAUTIFUL!

The back of the puff.It looks like Laneige's
Magic Puff from Innisfree

The refill package.


So this is what I got from Hermo. At first, I thought that I get extra refill cushion and extra cushion puff but I totally wrong. All the parts were separated and I need to combine it myself. So, it is what I supposed to get if the price is freaking only RM85!!! It’s okay, I don’t really hope for that. I just thought that Hermo loves their customer and put some free gifts for their beloved customerrrr… It’s okay, I’m good. So, after I applied it on my face, I guess it’s gooddddd!! The scent is very nice and my face feel really moist! I really love it! Compare to my Nakeup Face cushion, I think Innisfree is better while their prices are almost the same. I guess because I picked the shades for Nakeup Face is not really suit for my skin. The coverage is too high and my face obviously looking sooo fake. I suppose to pick the black one because it is for dry skin…hhhhmmmm... There is two type of cushion puff which is “eco beauty air magic puff-glow” and “eco beauty air magic puff-fitting”. I got the first one which is the blue colour one.  It is very niceeee. The quality is almost like Laneige’s but it’s not similar. From what I read, the second one is a puff that with Diamond Pixel Structure, which it can helps the cushion foundation blend more seamlessly into the skin for a smooth and flawless look. While for the first one is to enable the makeup to blend perfectly onto skin to create a smooth and fitting finish. It also can enhance adhesion for light and your face will turn to transparent looking skin after you applied.Before this, there are many more designs besides these all, but I don’t know if there still have all the designs or not.

Current design:





Before design:






What is your STYLE?


Okay, done for Innisfree. Next, I’d bought concealer from Etude House! It is called “Big Cover Concealer Tip”. I bought the smaller one because before this, I read one of the reviews said that this smaller packaging can last almost 4 months! The price is only RM 29 instead of RM39 .It is actually quite good for a beginner like me to start know “makeup world”. I can spend least money, if it is not good, it means I’m not spending a lot of money for useless thing but if it is good and suit me well, so, LUCKY ME! ^^ I pick the brightest shade, as usual, which is #21 Beige.After using it, I observe it really cover my redness spot on my face and my dark circles, but too bad, it doesn’t really cover my acne-spot and pimples. Hhhhmmmm…. It’s okay… Sis redha jelah hahaha! I’m frequently watch tutorial makeup at Youtube, and they put foundation first and then concealer, but there’s tips that said we should use concealer first rather than foundation.. I’m confused. Seriously, I really doubt about it. But my way of makeup is, put my Sakura White Cream first, and then concealer, then proceed to my next step of makeup (blusher,BB cushion,blusher..) without using foundation. I don’t like putting foundation on my face because I felt so heavy on my face. So I have to get rid the foundation. But I will try to search another not-so-heavy foundation next time.




Time for SKINFOOD!! This is my first time heard this brand and I really want to try it! So I started to purchase their lip tint as I am really a big fan of water lip tint. It’s only RM 25.50 instead of RM35.00 and I pick Purple colour. It is really beautiful colour!! I really love it! But the packaging is too small and the amount of it really small compared with my PeriPera lip tint. The colour is really pigmented and seriously, it is last longer than I expected. Compared to PeriPera, I have to re-apply back whenever after I eat or drink something, but using this totally nothing to worry about. And, before I forgot to tell you, the taste is really really really sweet!! Seriously, I’m not joking and the smell is gooddddd~ U guys can purchase it by yourself and enjoy the scent and the taste hahah! (I just accidently licked my lips and taste it…)




After 1 hour after use it. It is really pigmented!

Okay! That’s all my purchased items from Hermo! Do frequently check their website or follow them in Instagram or Like their FB’s page for more offer,giveaway,and contest!!!  Btw, the more u guys buy from them, u guys will get a lot of vouchers from them, k ^^

Website: https://www.hermo.my/ (I put their website at my bookmarks, so I can always see it and check if there any offer)
Instagram : @hermomy

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/HermoMalaysia/?fref=ts


NEWER POST
OLDER POST

Post a Comment



Full tempate by wanaseoby | cursor by The Lukee