I'm an introvert and a simple minded girl. Love to share everything and keep it as memory. P/S: NOT A TOXIC PERSON :D

CLICK THIS!!!

navigate

about & cbox Instagram blogskins Follow Entry twitter ask.fm facebook

You are the brightest shine i've been waiting for.

Another Cosmetic Items Are Coming!!~
Monday 3 October 2016 20:11:00 | Written by jihanjihyun | 0 comments


This time I will proceed to review my new cosmetic products! This time is not from Hermo but I bought it from outlet and online. The first product is……. (*drums roll*) FOUNDATION from The Body Shop! I really love this! Before this I went to their outlet and tried it on my skin, but I have no money that time. The second time I went there, the salesgirl was really nice towards me and I felt guilty if I don’t purchase anything as she gave me many tips about makeup and skincare routine tips. So, I decided to buy that foundation. But, I’m really love the foundation because it makes my skin glowing! And the scent is very nice. The salesgirl recommended Fresh Nude Foundation (Atlas Dunes 045) for me. But I guess she pick the wrong shades for my face because she applied the foundation onto my hand, not my face. My hand’s skin and my face’s skin are different as I always apply cream onto my face, not my hand. So the shades are different. So, whenever I apply the foundation on my face, it makes my face looks darker than it supposedly to be. But, next time I will buy a brighter shade one than this. OH YA! I forgot to tell the price! I bought it only just RM119.00. I guess the price is okay because the bottle quite big and can last maybe…. 6 months? Yes….. 6 months.

The bottle is biggg!



Next item is from ETUDE HOUSE!!! Okay, I really want this because Pony really recommended it. It is Play 101 Stick Contour Duo. Actually, there is 2 types of it. The one that I bought is highlighter and shading. It is really soft and has a creamy texture. The second one is the new one which is light base and dark shading. The shading is darker than before. The highlighter is usually for T-Zone area, tops of lips and brow bone area. The shading part usually apply at hair line, side of nose and jaw line. I bought this at carousel because there is a lot cheaper and you can compare the price is way too far from one that sell in their outlet and cosmetic website.




The description on the box.

The maximum length of the stick.

The maximum length of the stick.

The last product is product from APRIL SKIN! This item I already admired since long time ago because it’s so cute and I can’t afford to buy it as it is really expensive to me. But this time I got chance to buy it because there’s sale in Instagram for Merdeka Sale. It is “4D Stick”! For this item, there’s 4 colours to choose which is 01 Darling Pink, 02 Delicious Orange, 03 Diet Bronzer and 04 Diamond Highlight. I bought only Darling Pink because I just afford only one of it hahahaaha! Darling Pink and Delicious Orange are for blusher. After I used it, it is pretty creamy and it is really moisturizing. And for your information, at the other side of this stick, there’s brush for blending!! So, you guys don’t have to worry if you guys don’t have brush set. The brush is so soft~ Because I already have contouring stick from Etude House, I don’t have to buy Diet Bronzer and Diamond Highlight. But… I guess I want to try both of it too ^^ It is so easy especially for a newbie like me to learn something new~ Usually the price for each stick is RM 90.00 or almost RM 100, but I just bought it only for RM60 inc postage huhuhu~ but now I saw there’s someone sell it 4 for only RM200, so each stick only RM50. GOSHH!! It’s really cheap. If you guys interested to buy it, just comment or pm me. I will give you the seller’s contact, k !?


IT'S SO PRETTY!!!


The description on the box.

The maximum length of  the stick. The colour is so pretty, I swear!

The brush is so nice~

It had been labelled.
That's all for now. I will try to collect as many as possible to complete my make up collection! It was hard for me to buy things back then because I'm not from rich family and I don't have money. So, when I have my own income, I can buy whatever I want!!~ But still, I have to study hard too.... Okay then, see you again in next topic!


NEWER POST
OLDER POST

Post a Comment



Full tempate by wanaseoby | cursor by The Lukee