I'm an introvert and a simple minded girl. Love to share everything and keep it as memory. P/S: NOT A TOXIC PERSON :D

CLICK THIS!!!

navigate

about & cbox Instagram blogskins Follow Entry twitter ask.fm facebook

You are the brightest shine i've been waiting for.

Visit To Acapella Hotel Shah Alam!~
Wednesday 19 April 2017 11:21:00 | Written by jihanjihyun | 0 comments

Hai, u guyss!! Assalamualaikum :D it's been too long I didn't update any story since last one, so this time I wanna share what I do recently and yeah, I guarantee that this moment will be the moment that I will never forget lol (pardon ma English) Whatever, so recently, anak kawin mama ada buat kerja kawin and my mom was invited to their wedding at Shah Alam. At that time, my sis went to Kuantan with her husband and me,my mom and Raudhah didn't have place to stay, so Abang had booked hotel for us at Shah Alam, near the wedding venue, for 3 days-stay.Before this,he had booked for us a really high class hotel in Shah Alam too named by Grand Blue Wave Hotel which is a 5-star hotel.. Damnn,it is. I was very shocked that time with my mom because Abang had spent a lot of money as we want to stay just for a couple of days. No need to spend a lot. 

But, yeahh.. Abang, he wants to make my mom happy,comfortable and of course, including me hehe That was shock+happy news for us. But this time, it's a suite hotel! Damn!Me and my mom felt like,Ya Allahhhh.. Abanggg! No need la hotel mahal2!Because we don't know about the hotel tau, then he just asked us to follow him straight to the hotel.So, in that particular time,we just figured out that "damnn! This is luxury hotel!". Believe me.. our suite about RM204 a night and I was speechless kot.Believe me,Abang.I will never forget u what u have done to us and hopefully(pray for me,guys) I will repay u back!


We parked our cars at the 2nd floor car park, and we have to go 1st floor (there's lift to go to lobby) but not at 2nd floor! What the heck!? Yes,they have. But the lift is just for the workers.So we had to go down floor by manually from..i don't know what it called specifically.. but, kitorg guna jalan yg tmpt kereta naik turun. Yeah,with our luggage and bags.Nampak kampung sangat wey. Luckily there's no car at that time or people staring at us.No! Then finally we arrived at the lobby and Abang doing his check-in stuffs. Then, time for go to our suiteee!! Ayyy~ 


Our suite at 10th floor,unit 1006 and it was incredible inside! I didn't took a picture,instead I took a video. But hahahha! I'm too shy to upload it,and of course,I'm too lazy to edit dahhh...


Once u enter, this is the view. At the left from entrance we've got kitchen and at the right,dinner table ayy. Another door is a room.

The couch looks so damn comfy and btw that koala is Raudhah's.

Then, the television use Netflix and there's some Malaysia channel and Astro.
This kinda view from entrance.
Did I mention about balcony?Yeah, they have too. But if u check on their website, there's 3 type of suite and mine is the cheapest. But if u guys planning something involve a lot of people,can take look other suite,I suppose.

The view from balcony~ayy~

'                              


The main bedroom~ Just look at it already make me want to sleep...

And btw, because of this hotel is high class hotel, of course, the security is really important and strict. Kalau korg bukan tuan punya suite tu, korg boleh pergi tingkat 1 (which is the place straight go to their ballroom,dewan kahwin, and car park) and there's event venue at rooftop kottt!! Ya Allahhh~ The rooftop was so gorjes kot!! Go check it out if u guys teringin nak buat fuctions ala2 garden ke hehe Tingkat 2 which u guys have to climb it manually like what I'd done hahahaha! and lobby,of course! Yang tingkat lain tu, semua u guys tak boleh pergi except u guys penghuni kat situ and u guys have ur own keys and each keys they provided somehow like a card that we have to touch to the panel inside the lift, thennn the lift will bring us to the floor we insist.So u will never felt insecure while whenever u're at. Maybe? Must always be careful,k? Then, they got gym (open everyday,24 hours-only touch ur card at the entrance of the gym).

Of course they have swimming pool!~ And indeed, u must have pass card to enter here.The swimming pool at 5th floor,i guess?,and it was so beautiful and when I went there,that time around 9.35 am i assumed, and there's no much men that time,just me,Raudhah,Abang and another family that mostly kids and their mom. And I brought my camera,handphone,towel bagai in my small IKEA bag, and I tied them at the chair that near to me. Kiranya mcm spot kitorg ah tu hahaha! You know, whenever how high class is that hotel, I feel insecure to let my precious things just randomly spread around. I'm afraid that their workers ke, other people ke, just grab and take it along. Just sayin'.. Feeling insecure towards this moment is must especially when ur things cost RM1k++.. So the swimming pool not so deep as Raudhah can hardly touch the bottom of pool with her toes. I mean,she can touch it,but her nose already sunk down.

They put the chair inside the water and it kinda nice~ 

Beside this is also Acapella building but it's for resident. I mean they have like kondo?penthouse? and hotel besides each other

Abang and Raudhah had so much fun together tho.

Muka puas hati nak mati.
Hah,at lobby ada mcm bar and restaurant bagai but me and my family didn't went to their restaurant as we breakfast outside hehe


sorry,this is really a worst picture i took.
This is at first floor,and you guys can see directly from up here to lobby.

There's piano but can't play it mehh no guys no jammm

This is in front of the lift and from here u can see the hotel entrance.

Oh ya! I forgot to tell, actually in the first day,me and Abang already planned to go to the top of floor which is the SKY FOREST! Seriously! I was excited as I asked Abang for teach me taking picture with my camera at that kind of place.I saw the article bout it everywhere inside the hotel. Our suite, in the lift,at lobby,carpark and eventually, it's everywhere! So, why not we go because looks like they begging us to go there haha!The Sky Forest at 20th floor tak silap, but when we want to go to there, we were not allowed.. Seriously, I don't know why! We already touch our card still they said it is strictly forbidden place. Whattttt????????But...but.... why u advertised it everywhere kotttt? If u guys have opportunity to go there,GO! Pleasee.. I really want to know what things in there that they practically like begging us to go there...





NEWER POST
OLDER POST

Post a Comment



Full tempate by wanaseoby | cursor by The Lukee