I'm an introvert and a simple minded girl. Love to share everything and keep it as memory. P/S: NOT A TOXIC PERSON :D

CLICK THIS!!!

navigate

about & cbox Instagram blogskins Follow Entry twitter ask.fm facebook

You are the brightest shine i've been waiting for.

Carmela Whitening Soap new version?? 🤔
Friday 5 October 2018 01:04:00 | Written by jihanjihyun | 2 comments

Hi! Assalamualaikum guys! Remember last time, I tried this one soap called "Carmela Whitening Soap" and how it made my skin looks terrible? Somehow the owner of this brand had confronted me through whatsapp and we're discussed about how can she improved her product and not simply suggests to those who have sensitive skin like mine. After a few months, she messaged me and introduced the new version of  Carmela Whitening Soap and she likely to give me a try, FOR FREE! Ay! This has been like more than 5 months back(??) I forgot. I've been really busy and didn't have any time to update my blog hahaha BUT here my honest review for this new soap! And fyi, she gave me this soap not for sponsoring, but for helping me get through my sensitive skin. 






She claims that they improved the ingredients to make it suitable for sensitive skin.After I compared the ingredients between the old version and new one, they have added Aloe Vera and T3 (Triiodothyronine). As we know, Aloe Vera is very good for our skin. It helps burn, acne, and it moisturizes; hence it helps with aging. And for T3, it's a hormone that helps with growth and development in our body.  I'm not a chemist tho, so this is based on online material. If u guys know better than me, pls do comment in section below and give me ur opinion onto this soap.


I've been told that it's so hard for a certain products to be marketed in Singapore as they're really strict controlling outsider brands to get into their country. But this product has been allowed to get market at there; by means, it safes! 


So these r my opinions about it! ðŸ‘€


✨ I had used it for about 2 months and my skin still looks normal. Not in bad way. There's no peeling,irritation,itchy or redness. 

✨ I can't see any changing in my skin colour. My skin  not very fair, not that dark too. If there's any changes, it will obvious but I can't see it. Maybe I have to continue for a second soap, i guess?
✨ For acne, I'm still doubt too. I see changes, but I don't know is it because of the soap or because I'm using toner and serum. Because I had upcoming event, I need to have a better skin, so I use all my skincare products ; this soap as cleanser, toner and serum,moisturizer,sleeping mask and sunblock.


Not flawless at all but better. The acne slowly reduces and my skin not dry like before. I didn't use foundation at all u can tell. Just moisturizer and blusher huhu

 âœ¨ I give 5.5/10 because I still can't tell my skin better because of it or not hahaha! But so far, it does not make my skin worst like the old version. 

Thumbs up for the brand because u guys took my opinions and thoughts and try to improve it!  That is what u guys suppose to do. Take all negative and positive thoughts of ur customers. Do not just expect every testimony will be positive je. Also need to consider all the negative testimony as we the most problematic here. Thats how u will survive until the end. 


Drop ur comment down below if u guys have any doubt, question or opinion towards this product! I'm sending love,bye!🖤

and p/s: Pardon my English, sis. I'm trying k. Feel free to correct me!


NEWER POST
OLDER POST
Blogger Syirah said...

Hi just saw this. How is it? Masih pakai tak? Boleh terangkan warna kulit?

 
Blogger Digitech Sialkot said...

•Best Beauty Whitening Serum Online Glow up with an illuminating face serum that'll leave you with bright and flawless skin. Contact Us.

 

Post a Comment



Full tempate by wanaseoby | cursor by The Lukee