I'm an introvert and a simple minded girl. Love to share everything and keep it as memory. P/S: NOT A TOXIC PERSON :D

CLICK THIS!!!

navigate

about & cbox Instagram blogskins Follow Entry twitter ask.fm facebook

You are the brightest shine i've been waiting for.

🔥 Maybelline Superstay Matte vs. NYX Powder Puff Lippie Powder Lip Cream 🔥
Thursday 4 October 2018 21:41:00 | Written by jihanjihyun | 0 comments

Hi,Assalamualaikum semua!!! Lama jugakkan tak update? LOL This entry dah lama nak update since both lip creams just released and I terus beli sebab nak try! But well, as usually, malas nak update dalam blog uhuk uhuk! Dah berhabuk habis blog ni! So, Jihan dah try both lip creams ni, and both brands sememangnya well known, tapi this time Jihan nak compare dua lip creams ni and tengok mana better as both released almost at the same time. Next time, before u guys nak beli, u guys bolehlah nilai sendiri lepas baca ni kan,gitew~

As u guys can see from the title itself, dah tahulah kan brand apa. U can say, brand high end dari Sephora vs. brand drugstore je. Both prices are almost the same which is RM 38 for NYX Powder Puff and RM 35 for Superstay Matte. I bought each of them just one colour je because the colour range is not that various, so I just picked NYX in #Pop Quiz and Superstay Matte in #50 (VOYAGER). p/s:Im sorry for the background of pictures below HAHAHA! I dont have any good background that time so,yep.. grass and tree is the best for background 🙄




The packaging for Superstay Matte is so-so for me. Nothing new but still okayy!


Actually, i kinda like their applicator! It's quite easy to apply!


🌸 What I like about Maybelline SuperStay Matte 🌸


 ♥️ The applicator!I love how easy for me to apply the lip cream on my lips!
 ♥️ I love the colour! Red is always suits the best with everyone!
 ♥️ It do stays! U can say that it is kiss proof lip cream! 



🌸 What I don't like about Maybelline SuperStay Matte 🌸
 ♥️ It is really hard to remove eventho I'm using oil based makeup remover. I tried putting it on my hands and observe how many days it will last. And yes, about 4 days the stain still on.
 ♥️ I don't like the texture of the lip cream. If u like full lip cream on your lips, maybe u like it. But for me, I do like when there's transition colours on my lips,so the texture need to be soft and blend-able. But this one, it doesn't at all. Not my style  😝
 ♥️  Maybe for me, RM35 is not worth. I wear this only three times and I started using others.

I swatched all the colours when get there to see which colour suits me well, and even it has been the third day, the stain wont come off. completely!




The applicator is also niceeee!~

🌸 What I like about NYX Powder Puff Lippie Powder Lip Cream 🌸

 ♥️ The texture is sooooooo freaking softtt!!! Have u tried PeriPera Cloud Ink Velvet? Their softness are almost the sameee!~ So soft like cloudy touch gitew~
 ♥️ I like the tube packaging! Easy for me to 'korek-korek' and use the product se maximum yang mungkin! I have problem untuk korek every Colourpop lipcream sebab applicator yang pendek and tak boleh pakai semuanya. 
 ♥️ The colour range is totally gorgeous! I actually susah nak pilih which one, and I end up took the safest colour; dark plum colour .
♥️ No need to frequently to picit bcs the puff (the applicator) dah serap,so juat one swipe, 
♥️ For the price, I think it's affordable! Saing saing harga drugstore products.



🌸 What I don't like about NYX Powder Puff Lippie Powder Lip Cream 🌸

 ♥️ The applicator tak tahan lama,easy to torn apart. So. jangan pakai ganas-ganas hehe
 ♥️ Not last longer. Need to apply frequently huhu


Swatches for Superstay Matte (top) and Powder Puff (below). U can see texture of Powder Puff looks softer rather than Superstay Matte.  

 

After i try to blend them, of course, Powder Puff really easy to blend as the texture is super softt!

So this is basically what I can share with u guys! 🙈💕 So overall, I will give 2/5 for Maybelline Superstay Matte and 3/5 NYX Powder Puff Lippie Powder Lip Cream ! I will give higher if I use them frequently but nahhh... But!!! I'll give 4/5 for NYX Powder Puff if it's cream blusher 😂 I use it as blusher more frequently compare to as lipcream! The texture is too soft and I'm not a fan of powder blusher. Alternatively, use pink lipcream instead of  real powder blusher !😉




NEWER POST
OLDER POST

Post a Comment



Full tempate by wanaseoby | cursor by The Lukee